Broughton Castle is a moated and fortified manor house near Banbury in North Oxfordshire. Set in parkland and built of the rich local Hornton ironstone, it was selected by Simon Jenkins as one of only twenty to be awarded five stars in his book England’s Thousand Best Houses.
Broughton Castle Opening Times 2-5pm (last admission 4.30pm) on:
- Easter Sunday and Easter Monday (March 27th & 28th)
- Every Sunday May to September 11th
- May, Whitsun and August bank holiday Mondays
- Every Wednesday May to September 14th
- Every Thursday in July and August
- Any time for booked parties and groups by prior arrangement.