Rainbow Run 2017
Get showered in the colours of the Rainbow in aid of Helen & Douglas House!
What is Rainbow Run?
Raising money to help local terminally ill children and young adults who come to Helen & Douglas House in Oxford, this colourful, family-friendly 3k run will be the most fun 3k you’ve travelled in a very long time. It’s less about speed and more about enjoying a colourful day getting doused from head to toe with powdered paint with friends and family. It is a unique colour race that mirrors the ethos of the charity; it celebrates happiness and living life to the full.
Every person who enters the Rainbow Run will receive:
– A showering of colourful powder paint on the day!
– Regular e-mails from us with up to date event information
– A medal and bottle of water as you cross the finish line
– Entertainment on the day
– Support with your fundraising along the way
– Automatic entry into our fundraising prize draw – if you raise the most, you win the Rainbow Run trophy!
What is the powdered paint made from?
It’s made from special non wheat-based coloured starch. It’s fully EN71 compliant and all ingredients are suitable for use in cosmetics. A very high percentage of ingredients are of food quality. It is also safe for the environment.
- Address Cutteslowe Park, Oxford