Complete Massage Oxford
Therapist Joanne O’Donovan, who is highly qualified with 9 years experience, provides Sports and Remedial Massage for Kidlington, Oxford, Bicester, Witney and surrounding areas.
The treatments available are:
- Sports Massage – Sports massage is a treatment of the soft tissues in the body, including muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Dry Needling Therapy – Dry Needling (Medical Acupuncture) is a very successful treatment, used to treat pain and dysfunction caused by muscle problems.
- Swedish Massage – Swedish Massage involves working the soft tissue of the body, to ease day-to-day stresses and muscular tension, and promote relaxation.
- Indian Head Massage – Indian Head Massage is a treatment that focuses on the upper back, shoulders, neck, upper arms, face and scalp.
- Yoga – Yoga is a relaxing sequence of postures to help mobilise, strengthen, tone and help your body to recover from intense training and exercise.
- Kinesiology Taping – Kinesiology Taping can benefit a wide variety of musculoskeletal and sports injuries, plus inflammatory conditions.
Massage can work for anyone, from office workers to marathon runners. There are many benefits to sports massage, including:
- enhancing sporting performance
- increasing joint mobility
- improved muscle function
- reducing compacted tissue (knots)
- reducing postural imbalances
- prevention of scar tissue
- increased circulation
Sports and Remedial Massage can be used to treat Back Pain, Tension Headaches, Sports Injury, Neck and Shoulder Pain, Stress, Muscle Strain, Joint problems, Foot Pain and Medical Conditions including carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, IBS, plantar fasciitis.
|9:00 am - 6:00 pm||1:00 pm - 3:00 pm||9:00 am - 8:00 pm||11:30 am - 8:00 pm||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||9:00 am - 1:00 pm||CLOSED|